will100 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will100 Forums

Play games, discuss just about anything, have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Forum Rules [ALL NEW USERS READ THIS]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
will100
Admin
will100

Main Forum Rules [ALL NEW USERS READ THIS] Empty
PostSubject: Main Forum Rules [ALL NEW USERS READ THIS]   Main Forum Rules [ALL NEW USERS READ THIS] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:16 am

These are the main, biggest, rules of the forum that all users are required to follow. Read them over and make sure that you follow them, please.

RULES

1. NO CURSING (constantly at least). I will allow "minor" curse words (crap, etc.), and if you just have to curse every once in awhile, please at least don't do it constantly. I will allow a bit of it if you keep it low, but once it gets out of hand I'll outlaw it completely. Also, you may not use curses to insult another user EVER. No calling someone a [insert curse here], no telling someone to get the [insert curse word here] off, play nice and be polite.

2. POST TOPICS IN THEIR CORRECT CATEGORIES. What do I mean by this? Well, as you can see there is a category specially for Video Games for example. In that category there's a forum labeled "Wii". Now, what do you think we should post there? That's right, stuff about the Wii. Don't discuss Wii in the Playstation category, not in the Introductions category, but the WII category. This is just an example, you must post everything in the category it belongs in. But if you make a mistake when posting, don't sweat; just ask a moderator to move it to it's correct category, that's what we're for.

3. BE RESPECTFUL. You can argue, but be respectful. There's a LIVE, BREATHING, human being with feelings at the other end of that keyboard, think about what you're about to post before you post it.

4. KEEP THE FORUM AGE-APPROPRIATE. You know what I mean, I know you want to make a dirty joke every once in awhile and that's okay. Just keep it low and understand that younger users will be using this forum. One way to help you follow this rule; pretend your grandmother is reading all of your posts.

5. DON'T MAKE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT WITHOUT ASKING FIRST. Stick with your first account you make. If you absolutely HAVE to switch accounts for some reason, send me or a moderator a Private Message explaining why you need to. We don't need the member list filled up with a bunch of random accounts all used by the same person. It's confusing, it's unneeded, it's wrong.

6. THE UNWRITTEN RULE. Just because it's not written here doesn't mean you can't get banned for it. In the rule list I never said "Don't try to hack the forum" or "Don't give people viruses", but if you do either of those things, do you think you're going to get banned? Yes. Have common sense please.
Back to top Go down
https://will100.rpg-board.net

Main Forum Rules [ALL NEW USERS READ THIS]
Page 1 of 1